Monday, January 21, 2013

The Rules...


Today I created my list of rules for determining what will stay, be sold, donated or go in the trash. This is the Week 2 Challenge for The Clutter-Free Classroom Project.  It is currently Week 3, but I am a little behind.

Non-negotiable Rules:


If any of these rules apply to an object in my classroom, the object has to go!


I haven’t used it in the last 2 years and I don’t see myself using it within the next 2 school years.

It is outdated or broken.

It takes up too much space.

I have another one.

It is stored elsewhere in the building.

The only reason I am keeping it is because I paid money for it.

I have a master copy, a copy on the computer or can easily find a copy online.

I think it is great but the kids don’t use it.

It is easily replaceable.

When in doubt, throw it out!



Stay tuned for the first before and after picture that will be posted later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment